Vous avez bien été deconnecté de votre compte.
Retour à ma recherche
Télécharger le CV Senior Architecte - Interior Designer - réf. 1607270955
- Né(e) le 24/10/1965
20 ans d'expérience Réf: 1607270955
Senior Architecte - Interior Designer
Highly qualified Senior Architect with portfolio of 20 years’ experience of working both in public and private sectors. Multidisciplinary experience a project Architect as well as interior designer. In the last few years I have worked for residential properties and hotels as both a designer and coordinator. The wide scope of assignments has led to a detailed knowledge of project related issues at all levels, including the need for strong critical thinking and the importance of a clear vision. I am also an effective coordinator with other disciplines involved in any project.
I would like to put all my work experience to good use; express my skills in the best possible way and realize my professional ambitions: great attention to detail and high quality design.
Je recherche tout type de contrat, sur la France et étranger, dans l'Architecture.
: Formation, Italie
• December 1997 – Master’s degree in Architecture (5 years) - University “La Sapienza” Rome, (graduation grade 106/110).
• May 1998 - awarded the government exam and licensed as a profession Architect.
• November 1998 - Enrolment in the professional register "Order of Architects of Rome and Province" with n.12410.
• February 2013 certification - Energy performance and environmental sustainability of buildings (Cesarch - Rome).
• March 2015 Seminary – LED Tecnology: design and economic evaluation (Centro studi Philos)
• December 2016 certification - Asset and areas valuation for construction (Ordine Arch. P.P.C. di Roma - Rome).
• June 2017 Seminary – Roof garden and Green wall: Green infrastructures to improve air quality (DiPro OAPPC Roma)
01/1998 à ce jour
: Architecte, Italie
Self-Employed Architect with office in Rome cap 00142 - until July 2017
• Mar. 2005 to Jun. 2017 - In the last few years I have worked mainly as a Senior Interior designer and coordinator for residential properties, hotels, services in the center of Rome and Lazio; including shops and offices.
Main Contractors for hotels: New United Hotels s.r.l; SHARKEI & C. S.R.L.; Rome Your Way S.R.L.; for the residential sector they are private.
• Sept. 2008 to Dec. 2016 - Director and coordinator of the technical quarterly magazine Materiali Progettati published by TreP Ceramiche (also visible in pdf format on the website www.trepceramiche.it)
• July 2012 to Apr. 2015 – External Consultant for Softing Europe s.r.l. (Fogliano – GO) at the DCSIT - DCOD offices in Rome
Achievements - until 2008 collaborated with:
International architecture firms:
• Arch. Manfredi Nicoletti associati (Rome); collaborator in executive projects for palaces of justice, a museum and others.
• Arch. Massimiliano Fuksas (Rome); collaborator in two international competitions.
• A.M.Architetti s.r.l. (Rome-Singapore); collaborator in projects for some microchip FAB.
• Studio Valle progettazioni (Rome); collaborator in Polytechnic University of Turin project.
• Italprogetti Roma s.r.l. Eng. Giorgio Caloisi (Rome) – Design Manager in infrastructure projects and design of buildings of The Third University of Rome.
• Costruzioni Generali C.G.P. s.r.l. (Milan) – Consultant in drawings for fabrication.
• Bentini Costruzioni s.p.a. (Faenza-RA) – Coordinator in prefabricated structures projects.
Events, exhibitions and conferences:
• Carli Produzioni s.r.l. (Rome) – Designer of temporary structures.
• Events and exhibitions for the ICE National Institute of Foreign Trade - Consultant in conferences and productions.
Some Competitions of ideas or design – Team Leader
AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, 3ds Max, Office
Atouts et compétences
• Experience all stages of the design process: from design development to drawings for fabrication
• Experience of the design and delivery of complex projects also
• Team-working skills with approach collaborative
• Problem solving
• Curiosity to find always better new solutions
• Strong graphic communication skills
• Collaboration with other disciplines to produce fully coordinated project
• Knowledge of construction methods
• Ability to take initiative in response to direction or instruction
Voluntary mountain bike guide in the center of Italy, for the regions of: Tuscany, Umbria, Abruzzo and Lazio, DIY, high-tech, develop and modify bicycles, running, trekking, apnea diving, photography, modern and contemporary painting. At 27 I did a year of civil service at sports center in Tor Vergata (Rome).
- PMEBTP : Pourquoi avez-vous choisi de déposer votre CV sur le site www.pmebtp.com ?
- Réponse de Antonio : "J'ai choisi PMEBTP pour son sérieux et sa notoriété"
Ces candidats ont été détectés comme pouvant correspondre à certains de vos critères, vérifiez le :