Labbé and Cie. purposefully focuses on advising Top Executives, General Managers and HR Directors, Majority Shareholders as well as Supervisory Board and Advisory Committees since 2002.
Our Clients are Family-Owned Groups or Global Corporations with a Decentralised Structure, which exclusively assign us to fill executive positions with both qualified and personally fitting candidates who shall contribute to constant sustainable success.
You are an ambitious as well as a truly motivated personality, and you are looking for a professional challenge within a team-orientated and highly dynamic, technology-driven environment.
Thus, we look forward to receiving your application! Please mail your detailed CV incl. individual achievements, employers references, your desired salary, as well as your earliest possible starting date. Please do forward your documents as PDF files.
- is the French subsidiary company of a family-owned, strong branded German Group which secures future to more than 5.000 employees worldwide.
- operates as a market leader in the civil engineering business and has established itself as a reliable partner with a large-scale and first-class product portfolio.
- promotes both a co-operative and corporate culture of appreciation which enables innovative thinking and a customer-focused market performance.
- has strong focus on sustainable success, trustworthy and long-lasting business relationships as well as a consistent alignment to the overall corporate strategy.
- the result-driven management of the affiliate in France whilst carrying forward a highly trusting, goal-oriented cooperation with the management team in Germany.
- to set up the strategy for the French market and from a commercial perspective, to translate concepts into the real world, and to drive growth of the enterprise.
- challenging and identifying relevant market potential as well as implementing innovative and future-oriented competitive business models.
- further professionalization of the methodical tools in your area of responsibility and at the same time setting a personal role model for the entire team.
- a university degree, the willingness to travel across France and to Germany, a good knowledge of English; basic German language skills would be fine.
- a work experience in the building components industry
- proven expertise in successfully managing business development projects and growth initiatives; working experience in a family-owned enterprise may be a plus.
- several years of management experience correspondding to the vacancy as well as the will and ability to shape the company successfully in the long term.
- you to think and act strategically and to demonstrate and execute a highly motivating leadership whilst relying on strong problem solving and analytical skills
Location : Grand-Est
Ready To Join a Successful Team Please Apply by "Répondre à l'annonce"
|Annonce n° :
|Publiée le :
|Entreprise : Labbe|
Type de poste :
• Temps plein
• CDI["FULL_TIME", "CONTRACTOR"]